中学英语网

当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

关于在出租车上的情景对话

编辑:管理员  时间:2023-01-27 10:01:00  浏览:1412
关于在出租车上的情景对话 Dialogue 1 A:What’s the quickest way to get there?到那里最快的走法是什么? B:If I were you, I’d take a taxi. 如果我是你,我会...

关于在出租车上的情景对话

Dialogue 1

A:What’s the quickest way to get there?

到那里最快的走法是什么?

B:If I were you, I’d take a taxi.

如果我是你,我会搭出租车去。

A:Can you tell me where the taxi stand is?

你能告诉我出租汽车站在哪里吗?

B:You will find a taxi stand on the street corner.

到街角你能找到一个车站。

A:Thank you.

谢谢。

B:You’re welcome.

不客气。

Dialogue 2

A:Where will it be?

到哪里?

B:Take me to the railroad station. Can you put my baggage in the trunk?

载我到火车站。您能帮我把行李放到行李箱里吗?

A:O.K. But let me park my car in a better position. All right, miss. Where are the bags?

好的,但是让我先把车停在比较适当的位置。好了,小姐,行李在哪儿?

B:Over there.

就在那里。

A:That’s a lot. What did you bring with you?

真多啊,您带了些什么?

B:They’re just gifts I bought. Don’t worry. They are not heavy.

只是我买的礼物。别担心,不会很重的。

Dialogue 3

A:The central Hotel, please. I have to be there by 6:00

去中央旅馆,我必须在6点钟赶到那儿。

B:We shouldn’t have any trouble if the traffic isn’t too heavy. Is this your first trip here?

如果交通不拥挤,没什么问题。这是您第一次来这儿旅行吧?

A:Yes. I’ve never been here before.

是的,我以前从来没来过这儿。

B:You haven’t seen the sights yet, have you?

您还没有在此地观光,是吗?

A:No, I’m open to suggestions.

是的,我愿意听听建议。

B:Why don’t you visit the Great Wall first?

为什么不首先去参观长城?

A:That’s a good idea.

这是个好主意。

B:Here we are. That will be seven yuan and seventy cents.

我们到了,车费是7元7角。

A:Thanks a lot. Here’s ten yuan. Keep the change.

非常感谢,这是10元,不用找了。

Dialogue 4

A:Good afternoon! Where to?

下午好!去哪儿?

B:Tian’anmen Square.

天安门广场。

A:You are going to Tian’anmen Square. No problem.

去天安门广场,没问题。

B:How long will it take? We are in a great hurry.

需多长时间?我们很急。

A:Around 20 minutes, but it all depends on the traffc.

大约20分钟,但得看交通状况。

B:Hope there is no traffic jam.

希望没有交通堵塞。

A:By this time, it’s better. The rush hour is over.

这个时候没事,交通高峰已经过去了。

B:Could you drop us off on that corner?

您能让我们在那个角落里下车吗?

A:Sure thing. Here are we.

可以,我们到了。

B:How much do we owe you?

我们应给您多少钱?

A:Eight yuan twenty cents.

8元2角。B:Here is ten yuan. Keep the change, please.

这是10元,不用找了。

A:Thank you. Have a nice day.

谢谢,祝您今天愉快。

B:Thanks and you too.

谢谢,也祝您今天愉快。

评论区

共 0 条评论
  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~

【随机内容】