中学英语网

当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

关于在医院的情景对话

编辑:管理员  时间:2022-10-05 21:34:05  浏览:1627
关于在医院的情景对话 Dialogue 1 看牙医 (At the dentist’s)A: I have a terrible toothache.我牙痛得厉害。B: Which tooth is it? 哪颗牙?A: (Pointing) Th...

关于在医院的情景对话

Dialogue 1 看牙医 (At the dentist’s)

A: I have a terrible toothache.

我牙痛得厉害。

B: Which tooth is it?

哪颗牙?

A: (Pointing) This one here.

(指指)这一颗。

B: Ah, yes. There’s a big cavity.

啊,是的。有个大洞。

A: Can you fill it?

能补吗?

B: I’m afraid not. The tooth is too far gone. It’ll have to be taken out.

恐怕不行。坏得太厉害了。只好拔掉了。

A: Then I might as well have it out now.

那还不如现在就拔呢。

B: You’d better wait. The gums are swollen. Take the medicine I prescribe and come back in three days.

还是等等吧。牙床肿了。吃我给你开的药,三天以后再来。 (鲍勃在呻吟) (Bob groans)

A: What’s the matter, Bob?

鲍勃,怎么啦?

B: I think it’s my ankle.

我把脚扭了。

A: What happened?

出了什么事?

B: One of my snowshoes got caught on a rock.

我的一只雪鞋绊在石头上了。

A: Can you stand?

你能站起来吗?

B: I don’t think so. It’s kind of sore.

我不行。挺疼的。

A: We’ll have to get you to a hospital for an X-ray.

我们得带你去医院拍个片子。

B: Is that really necessary?

真的有必要吗?

A: It may be worse than it seems.

你的脚扭伤可能比想象的要严重。

Dialogue 2 在医院急诊室

A: How’s it feel?

感觉怎么样?

B: About the same.

和刚才差不多。

A: Someone will be out to take a look any minute now.

很快就有人给你看的。

B: Should we be here, Alice? I don’t think it’s that serious.

艾丽斯,我们要来这儿吗? 我看没那么严重。

A: Of course! It’s the sort of thing a hospital emergency ward is for.

当然得来这儿啦! 医院的急诊室就是干这个的。

C: Will he have to wait much longer?

要等很长时间吗?

A: I hope not. It isn’t that busy.

希望不会。这儿不是那么忙。

Dialogue 3

A: What seems to be the trouble, Mr. Brown?

布朗先生,哪儿不舒服?

B: I’m in pretty bad shape, Dr. Ford.

我的情况很糟,福特大夫。

A: Oh, in what way?

噢,有什么症状?

B: No appetite, always on edge, and I can’t sleep well.

没有胃口,总是很紧张,觉也睡不好。

A: Did you lose any weight?

体重下降了没有?

B: Yes, I have lost quite a few pounds since last month.

降了。上个月以来,我已经轻了好几磅。

A: When was the last time you had a check-up?

上次体检是什么时候?

B: About two month ago.

大约两个月以前。

A: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic.

我给你量一量血压。你好像贫血 : (Dr. Ford proceeds to take Mr. Broun’s blood pressure.)福特大夫给布朗先生量血压。

A: Well, Mr. Broun, I’m happy to say it’s nothing serious. You’re just a little run-down from overwork.

好了,布朗先生,没有什么大问题。你就是工作太劳累了。

B: What am I supposed to do?

那我该怎么办呢?

A: I think all you need is just a vacation. Try to get outdoors more and be sure to get more rest.

我看你只要休一次假就行了。多到户外活动,一定要多休息。

B: Thank you, doctor. I’ll do as you say.

谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做的。

评论区

共 0 条评论
  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~

【随机内容】