中学英语网 - 英语教育资源门户手机版旧版
当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 实用口语 > 资料详情

旅游实用英语300句(Part 3)

Part 3 1.I don't know. We're completely lost.我不知道,我们完全迷路了。2.Oh, here comes a police officer. Let's ask him.哦,一位警察过来了...

Part 3

1.I don't know. We're completely lost.我不知道,我们完全迷路了。

2.Oh, here comes a police officer. Let's ask him.哦,一位警察过来了,我们去问问他。

3.OK. Excuse me. May I ask where we are now?好啊。对不起,请问我们现在是在什么地方?

4.Yes, you've right in the middle of the Fifth Avenue vegetable market.你们就在第五街的蔬菜市场里。

5.Where would you like to go?你们要去哪里呢?

6.Excuse me, officer, which way shall I take? I want to go back to Beijing Hotel.对不起,警官。我想回北京宾馆,我该走哪条路。

7.Take the right one and go ahead and it will take you five minutes. You can't miss it.走右边这条路,一直朝前走,只要五分钟的时间你就到了。

8.Thank you.谢谢您。

9.I'm afraid I have lost my way. Where can I take a bus if I want to go back to the downtown?我迷路了,如果我想回市中心,我在哪儿可以坐公交车?

10.I want to go to the railway station. Could you show me the way?我想去火车站,您能带我去吗?

11.Where's this place in the map?这里在地图的哪个位置?

12.Is this the right way to the station?往车站走这条路对吗?

13.How can I get to Sheraton Hotel?往喜来登宾馆怎么走?

14.Welcome to China. May I have a look at your customs declaration?欢迎来中国。我可以看一下您的入境申请报表吗?

15.Yes. Here you are.好的,都在这儿。

16.You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。

17.That's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.那太好了。手续办完后我就回来。

18.What type of visa have you got?您持的是哪种签证?

19.I have a tourist visa.旅游签证。

20.Would you mind opening your suitcase?请把您的箱子打开,好吗?

21.Not at all. Check it, please.好的,请检查。

22.Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?请把你所带的外币登记一下,好吗?

23.OK. I'll do as you say.好的,照办。

24.Have you filled in the baggage declaration?行李申请单填好了吗?

25.No. I really don't know how to go about it.没有。我真不知道如何填。

26.Do you have anything to declare for customs?有什么要申报呀?

27.No. I have nothing to declare.没有。我没有什么要申报的。

28.How long are you going to stay here?您在这里呆多久?

29.About one month. I'm just sightseeing.大约一个月。我只是观光旅游。

30.Have you anything dutiable?您有应缴税的东西吗?

31.No, these are only personal effects.没有,这只是些私人用品。

32.Is that all for customs formalities?海关检查就这些了吗?

33.Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.是的,检查完毕。希望您在中国过得愉快。

34.Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?你没有携带需要申报的东西吗?

35.Do you have anything that must be claimed?难道你没需要申报的东西吗?

36.Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?请出示您的申报表给我?

37.Please have your customs declaration form ready.请把您的申报表准备好。

38.All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。

39.I know you must be excited to go home after such a long business trip.出差这么久,终于要回家了,我想你一定很高兴。

40.I am sure. So, we'll be expecting the first shipment in less than a month.那当然。我们都希望第一批货在一个月之内可以装船。

41.Yes, that's right. They'll be there in no time.没错,货很快就会运到。

42.Good. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.很好,请告诉工厂的高先生继续努力。

43.I think all the products are going to sell very well.我相信这批货一定会卖得很好。

44.We hope so! It's always good to work with you, Tom.希望如此!汤姆,和你们合作总是很愉快。

45.I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won't be disappointed.谢谢你下了这么大的订单,你一定不会失望的。

46.I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.这点我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。

47.It was my please.荣幸之至。

48.And I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.对了,我有样小东西想送你,让我把它打开。

49.This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these characters mean?好漂亮!是中国书法!这上面写的是什么意思?

50.They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.长命百岁。我记得上次去故宫,你特别喜欢书法。

51.So I thought you might like it.所以,我想你可能会喜欢这个。

52.That's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.真细心!你从哪儿弄来的?这还不是复制的呢!

53.No, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and I had him make it for you.没错,这可是真迹。我父亲的朋友是书法家,专门帮你写的。

54.And his name and the date are on the bottom.他的名字和日期都在下面。

55.I'll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn't get you anything.我要把它挂在办公室。不过,真不好意思,我什么也没送你。

56.Don't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business, and friendship.没关系的。这是向你表示我们在生意及友谊上的一点心意。

文章评论

表情

共 0 条评论,查看全部
  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~