1. Friends are not books, yet books are friends. Friends may betray you, while books are always loyal.
2. No matter how much one has experienced, he can’t enrich his knowledge without reading books.
3. At idle and quiet time, I’ll go to read literature books; at gloomy and sad time, I’ll go to read the book of the great nature. When I come out from the literature books, I seem to have become a philosopher; when I come out of the book of the great nature, I seem to have become a young child.
4. Books are the food for the hungry of great mind.
5. To be fond of learning is akin to knowledge. to practice with vigor is akin to benevolence. to possess the feeling of shame is akin to courage. -Confucius
6. Reading, to most people, means an as hamed way of killing time disguised under a dignified name.
7. And gladly would learn , and gladly teach .( Chaucer , British poet)
8. Food can eat a day， sleep can not sleep on a day， the book can not read a day.
9. Stars so dazzling gorgeous sky; knowledge is their talent and abilities.
10. Time give us experience， reading to us knowledge.