中学英语网 - 英语教育资源门户手机版旧版
当前位置:首页 > 阅读 > 阅读辅导 > 资料详情

阅读辅导

双语阅读:爱与喜欢有什么区别

In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster. 面对心爱的人,你的心跳会加速。But in front of the person you like, you get happy. 然而...

In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster.

面对心爱的人,你的心跳会加速。

But in front of the person you like, you get happy.

然而面对喜欢的人,你会兴高采烈。

In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring.

面对心爱的人,冬天就像是春天。

But in front of the person you like, winter is just beautiful winter.

然而面对喜欢的人,冬天是个美丽的冬天。

If you look into the eyes of the one you love, you blush.

假如你凝视的是心爱的人,你会脸红。

But if you look into the eyes of the one you like, you smile.

但假如你凝视的是喜欢的人,你会微笑。

In front of the person you love, you can’t say everything on your mind.

面对心爱的人,你不能说出心中的一切。

But in front of the person you like, you can.

然而面对喜欢的人,你言无不尽。

In front of the person you love, you tend to get shy.

面对心爱的人,你容易羞涩。

But in front of the person you like, you can show your own self.

然而面对喜欢的人,你能展现真实的自我。

The person you love comes into your mind every 2 minutes.

心爱的人时刻萦绕在你心头。

You can’t look straight into the eyes of the one you love.

你不能直视心爱的人的眼睛。

But you can always smile into the eyes of the one you like.

而你却能欣然接受喜欢的人的目光。

When the one you love is crying, you cry with them.

当心爱的人哭泣,你会一同落泪。

But when the one you like is crying, you end up comforting.

而当喜欢的人哭泣,你会停下来安慰。

The feeling of love starts from the eye.

爱的感觉源自眼睛。

And the feeling of like starts from the ear.

而喜欢的感觉源自耳朵。

So if you stop liking a person you used to like, all you need to do is cover your ears.

所以如果你不再喜欢你喜欢的人,你只需要堵住耳朵。

But if you try to close your eyes, love turns into a teardrop and remains in your heart forever.

但是如果你试图闭上眼睛,爱便会化作一滴泪水,永远留在你的心中。

文章评论

表情

共 0 条评论,查看全部
  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~