关于在旅馆的情景对话
Dialogue 1
A:Good morning, sir. Sorry to disturb you. May I make up the room now?
早晨好,先生。对不起打搅您了,我可以收拾房间吗?
B:Yes, please. We’re on our way out so we put the “make up” sign on. Could you bring us some towels and hangers?
可以。我们快要外出了,所以才挂上“请勿打搅”的牌子。你能多拿些毛巾和和衣架上来给我们吗?
A:No problem, sir. Everything will be ready when you come back.
没问题,先生。您回来的时候,一切会准备好。
Dialogue 2
A:Good morning. I want a room tonight.
早上好。今晚我想要一个房间。
B:Single or double?
单人房间还是双人的?
A:Single, please.
请给我单人的。
B:Do you have a reservation?
您预定了吗?
A:Yes, I made a reservation in Shanghai.
是的,我在上海订的。
B:Then, I believe you have a conformation slip.
那么,您有预约确认券吧。
A:Yea, let me see. Is this the one you want?
哦,我看看。这个就是吗?
B:Yes, that’s it. What’s your name, please?
是的,就是这个。请问您的姓名是?
A:Wumei is my name.
吴美。B:Just a moment, please. Yes, we have a room reservation for you.
请稍等,是的,我们为您留了一个房间。
A:Is it a room with a bathroom?
是附有浴室的房间吗?
B:Yes, it is.
是的。
A:Can you give me a quiet room?
能给我一个安静的房间吗?
B:Yes, it is an inside room on the eighth floor.
好的,这是一个8楼内侧的房间。
A:What’s the room rate?
房间的费用是多少?
B:Eighty dollars a day. How long do you plan to stay, Mr. Wu?
一天80美元。您打算住多久呢?
A:Three nights as scheduled.
如预定中的3晚。
B:Will you sign the register, please?
请在登记表上签名好吗?
A:Is that right?
这样可以了吗?
B:Thank you, Mr. Wu. Your room number is 827. The bellboy will take your bags and show you to your room.
谢谢您。您的房间号是827。服务员会帮您提行李,并带您到您的房间去。
A:Thanks.
谢谢。
Dialogue 3
A:Hi, I’m Josephine Chen, the tour guide for the Jade Agency. We have a reservation of twenty rooms for tonight.
嗨!我叫陈佐芬,是翡翠旅游公司的领队,我们订了20个房间。
B:Please to meet you, Miss Chen. My name is Joey. Welcome to the hotel. Here are the keys, registration slips and breakfast vouchers. Breakfast will be served from seven tomorrow morning. Is there any change in your schedule?
幸会,陈小姐,我叫祖儿,欢迎光临敝酒店。这是你们的房间钥匙、登记表及早餐券。早餐明早7点供应。你们的行程有没有改变呢?
A:No, our check-out time will still be 8:30 tomorrow.
没有,我们依然会在明早8点半退房。
B:Then we will arrange a morning call at 7:30. Will that be fine?
那么我把早晨唤醒服务安排在7点半好吗?
A:That’s alright.
很好。
B:Please put your luggage outside your room by eight. The bellboy will pick them up.
请告诉团友们早上8点把行李放于房间外,我们的服务员会前来收集的。A:Thank you.
谢谢。
B:Thank you very much. Hope you enjoy your stay.
谢谢,希望你们住得愉快。
Dialogue 4
A:Front desk. May I help you?
服务台,能为您效劳吗?
B:I’m going to check out tomorrow but will be back in a week’s time. Can I leave my luggage here?
我会在明天退房,但一星期后会回来,请问我可以把行李存在酒店里吗?
A:Yes, sure. We do have a storage service. When will you be checking out tomorrow?
当然可以,先生,我们是有寄存服务的,请问您明天什么时候退房?
B:About nine-thirty in the morning.
大约早上9点半吧。
A:Then shall we arrange the bellboy to pick up your luggage at 9:00?
那么我们安排服务生9点来取行李可以吗?
B:Sure.
可以。
A:May I have your room number, please?
请告诉我您的房间号码,好吗?
B:1218.
1218.
A:1218. We’ll collect your luggage at 9:00 tomorrow. Would you then come to the Front Desk to get your storage receipt, please?
1218.我们明早9点来取行李,然后麻烦您到服务台来取收据。
B:Thank you very much, bye!
谢谢,再见。
A:You’re welcome. Goodbye.
不用客气,再见。
上一篇:关于在餐厅的情景对话
下一篇:关于在地铁站的情景对话