中学英语网

当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

关于在地铁站的情景对话

编辑:管理员  时间:2023-01-27 09:52:23  浏览:1444
关于在地铁站的情景对话 Dialogue 1 A:What’s the cheapest way to go there?到那里怎么去最便宜? B:By subway.坐地铁。A:Oh, is that right? Is there a subwa...

关于在地铁站的情景对话

Dialogue 1

A:What’s the cheapest way to go there?

到那里怎么去最便宜?

B:By subway.

坐地铁。

A:Oh, is that right? Is there a subway station near here?

哦,是这样吗?这附近有没有地铁站?

B:Yes, there is one on the other side of the building.

有的,这座大楼对面就有一个。

A:Good. Can I walk through this building?

好的,我能穿过这座大楼去吗?

B:I’m afraid you can’t. You’ll have to go out there and walk around.

恐怕不能。你必须走到外面绕过去。

A:I see. Thank you.

我知道了,谢谢。

Dialogue 2

A:Good! There’s the information desk. How do we get to the 70 th Street, please?

您好!问讯处,请问我们怎样能到第70街?

B:The Northern Line is what you want.

你们可以坐北线地铁。

A:How much is it?

票价多少?

B:It’s two yuan.

两元。A:Which way do we go for the Northern Line?

我们怎样去北线地铁?

B:Just go through the No.8 ticket-barrier over there. A train will be in directly.

从8号检票口往前走,车马上就进站。

A:I appreciate it. Thank you.

明白了。谢谢。

B:That’s all right.

不客气。

Dialogue 3

A:Excuse me. Is this seat taken?

对不起,这位子有人坐吗?

B:I’m afraid this seat is taken.

恐怕这个位子已经有人坐了。

A:Oh, is it? Thank you anyway.

哦,是吗?不论如何还是谢谢你。

B:You’re welcome. Why don’t you ask the conductor when he comes by?

不客气。当车长过来的时候,你为什么不问问他呢?

A:Thank you.

谢谢。

Dialogue 4

A:Well, it’s not as crowded as we expected, isn’t it?

哦,没有我们想的那么拥挤,对吧?

B:No, but it will be soon. Look, there’re two empty seats over there. Let’s get them before somebody else does.

是,但很快就会拥挤。看,那边有两个位子,我们坐去吧。

A:Yes, let’s!

好的!

B:Now let’s make ourselves comfortable since we’ve got quite a long way to go.

走了这么多路,让我们舒服一下。

A:That’s a good idea.

好主意。

评论区

共 0 条评论
  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~

【随机内容】