中学英语网

当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

关于在机场的情景对话

编辑:管理员  时间:2023-01-27 09:54:27  浏览:1319
关于在机场的情景对话 Dialogue 1 A:Flight BE 407 to Rome is delayed. Will passengers please wait in the lounge?飞往罗马的BE407航班推迟起飞。请乘客在休息...

关于在机场的情景对话

Dialogue 1

A:Flight BE 407 to Rome is delayed. Will passengers please wait in the lounge?

飞往罗马的BE407航班推迟起飞。请乘客在休息室等候。

B:Oh, how annoying!

噢,真烦人!

A:The time of departure will be announced as soon as possible.

起飞时间将尽快通知。

B:It’s infuriating! I have to be in Rome by five.

真气人!我得在5点以前到达罗马的。

Dialogue 2

A:We’re supposed to check in at the Air China’s counter 30 minutes before take-off, Joe.

我们得在起飞前30分钟到中国国际航空公司柜台前检票,乔(人名)。

B:Yes, I know. The boarding time on the ticket says 17:05, and now it’s 16:15. I guess we have plenty of time.

我知道。机票上写的登机时间是17点5分,现在是16点15分。我看我们的时间还很充裕。

A:Do we need to show our ID cards when checking in?

检票登机的时候要出示身份证吗?

B:Yes. It’s essential.

当然,这是最基本的。

A:What about our luggage?

我们的行李怎么办?

B:We can check it and hand carry the small bags. And we have to open each for inspection.

行李可以托运,小的包裹随身带着。我们还得把每个包裹都打开以供检查。

A:Are they going to frisk all the passengers?

他们要搜查每个乘客的身体吗?

B:I think so. We certainly don’t want a highjack to happen on the plane today.

我想是的。我们当然不希望在今天的飞机上发生劫机事件。

Dialogue 3

A:I’m taking BA Flight 123 to Lundon. Can you tell me where the reporting desk is, please.

我要乘英国航空公司飞往伦敦的123航班。请问报到处在哪儿?

B:Yes, madam. The reporting desk for the British Airways flight to London is over there.

太太,英国航空公司飞往伦敦的报到处在那边。

A:Thank you so much.

谢谢。:(A goes to the desk) (A走向报到处)

A:Is this the desk for BA Flight 123 to London?

这是英国航空公司飞往伦敦的123航班报到处吗?

C:Yes, this is the right desk. Have you any luggage?

是的,就在这儿。您有行李吗?

A:A suitcase. That’s all, except my handbag, of course.

一个手提箱,就这一件。当然不算我的手提包了。

C:Will you please put the suitcase on the scales? You needn’t weigh your handbag.

请把箱子放在秤上好吗?手提包不必过秤了。

A:Is there a receipt?

有收据吗?

C:Yes, I’ve attached your baggage receipt to your ticket.

有的,我已经把它贴在你的机票上了。

A:What must I do next?

下一步我该做什么呢?

C:You must go through Immigration to the departure lounge.

您必须到移民处办完手续再去候机室。

Dialogue 4

A:Good morning, sir, where are you going?

先生,早晨好,您要去哪儿?

B:I’m going to England by flight B.E.987.

我乘英国国际航空公司987航班去英国。

A:When is your flight?

您什么时候的飞机?

B:!0:00 a.m. When am I supposed to check in?

上午10点钟,我应什么时候办理登机手续?

A:We are checking in. May I have your ticket? And your health certificate and your luggage, please.

我们正在办理。请出示机票及您的健康证明书,还有您的行李。

B:Here you are.

给您。

A:Are you keeping this small bags as carry-on luggage, sir?

先生,这个小包您带在身上吗?

B:Yes.

是的。

A:You must weight that as well.

也得过磅。

B:All right.

好吧。A:Your luggage is two pounds over, I am afraid there’ll be an excess luggage charge, sir.

先生,您的行李超重2磅,您得付超重费了。

B:How much must I pay?

我需付多少钱?

A:It’s 10 yuan.

应该是10元。

B:Here you are.

给您。

A:This your luggage check (ticket) which you must show when you disembark at your destnation, and here is your boarding pass and your ticket.

这是您的行礼单,到达目的地的时候,您必须出示这张单子,这是您的登机牌和机票。

B:Thanks.

谢谢。

A:Now please wait until your flight is called. There are about twenty-five minutes to go.

您等着您的航班呼叫好吗?大约还有25分钟就要呼叫了。

B:I’m a little nervous. I have never flown before.

我有一点紧张,我从未坐过飞机。

A:There is nothing at all to worry about. Once you’re in the air, it’s just like sitting in your own living room. It’s going to be a very pleasant flight.

没有什么可担心的。一升到空中你就像坐在自己家中客厅一样。这将是一次非常愉快的旅行。

B:All right. Good-bye.

好吧。再见。

评论区

共 0 条评论
  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~

【随机内容】