中学英语网 - 英语教育资源门户手机版旧版
当前位置:首页 > 口语 > 情景对话 > 资料详情

关于在家的情景对话

关于在家的情景对话 Dialogue 1 A:It’s time to get up! 该起床了 B:I just went to bed! 我刚刚睡下。A:You shouldn’t have stayed up so late watching TV. ...

关于在家的情景对话

Dialogue 1

A:It’s time to get up!

该起床了

B:I just went to bed!

我刚刚睡下。

A:You shouldn’t have stayed up so late watching TV. I told you we had to get an early start.

你不该夜里看电视看得那么晚。我告诉过你我们得清早动身。

B:I know, but that movie was just too good to leave. I guess I’ll just have to pay the price and be sleepy.

我知道。但那个影片太吸引人了,不能不看。我想我只得认了,就困倦些吧。

A:Do you want to eat breakfast here?

你还想在家里吃早饭吗?

B:No. Why don’t we just grab a bite at the coffee shop next door?

不了,我们干嘛不在隔壁的咖啡馆里吃点东西呢。

A:Okay by me.

我没意见。

Dialogue 2

A:I wonder what we should have for dinner this evening.

我们今天的晚餐该做什么吃呢?

B:Are you asking me?

你在问我吗?

A:Yes, I am. I really don’t feel much like cooking, but the family must eat.

是的。我真不太想做饭,但全家总得吃饭吧。

B:Well, you know me. I can always eat pizza – or spaghetti.

哦,你是知道我的。意大利饼和实心面条我是吃不厌的。

A:So I’ve noticed. You’re putting on a little weight, aren’t you?

这我已经注意到了。你胖了不少,是吧?

B:I know. Don’t remind me. I’m starting a new diet the day after tomorrow.

这我知道,用不着你提醒我。后天我要重新节食。

A:It’s about time.

你是该节食了。

Dialogue 3

A:Did you lock the doors?

你把门都锁上了吗?

B:All except the back door. I left that open for Tim. He took the dog for a walk.

除了后门都锁上了。我给蒂姆留着后门,他带着狗散步去了。

A:Well, I’m going on to bed. I’m beat.

嗯,我睡觉去了。我累极了。

B:Okay. I’m going to stay up a while. I’ve got to go over the household budget. We’re a little overspent this month.

好吧。我再呆会儿。我得把家里的账算一算,这个月我们超支了一点。

A:Please tell Tim to close the door to the basement. I don’t want the dog down there tonight.

让蒂姆关上贮藏室的门,我不想让狗今晚跑到那儿去。

B:Okay. Good night. See you at breakfast.

好吧。晚安。明天吃早饭时见。

Dialogue 4

A:This is the last of the milk.

这是最后的一点点儿牛奶了。

B:I know. I intend to go to the store today.

我知道。今天我打算去商店。

A:Would you get some of that new cereal we saw advertised on TV?

您买点儿我们在电视广告上看到的那种新麦片,好吗?

B:Which one?

哪种?A:You know … the one with the silly ad about how vitamins jump up and down.

嗯…,就是那种有一个逗乐的广告,广告上维生素蹦蹦跳跳的。

B:Oh, you mean “KIKIES”?

哦,你说的是KIKIES?A:Yeah. That’s the one.

对,就是那种。

B:Well, I’ll see. Sometimes the stores don’t have some of the new kinds of cereal.

好吧,我去看看。有时商店里没有那些新牌子的麦片。

文章评论

表情

共 0 条评论,查看全部
  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~