关于道别的情景对话
Dialogue 1
A: Well, I must be off now. I have an appointment at six.
嗯,我现在得离开了。我六点有个约会。
B: In that case, I won’t keep you any longer. Drop in any time.
如果是那样的话,我不再挽留你了。(欢迎)随时到我这里来。
A: OK. Goodbye.
我会的。再见。
B: See you later.
再见。
Dialogue 2
A: I just dropped in to say goodbye.
我到这里来是跟你告别的。
B: What time are you leaving?
你什么时间出发?
A: I’ll leave at 10 o’clock.
我10点钟走。
B: Take care and give my best to your parents.
保重。代我问候你的父母。
A: Thank you, I will. Hope to see you again next year.
谢谢,我会的。希望明年可以再见到你。
Dialogue 3
A: Thank you for coming to see me off.
多谢你来送行。
B: Not at all.
不用客气。
A: If I have time, I’ll come again.
如果我有时间,我会再来的。
B: You’re welcome at any time.
随时欢迎你回来。
A: Thank you for your hospitality. I hope I didn’t cause you too much trouble during my stay.
多谢你招待。在我居留期间,但愿不致打扰。
B: You’re most welcome.
不要客气。
A: I’m afraid I have to go now. The plane will take off soon.
我恐怕现在要走了。飞机快要起飞了。
B: Call us as soon as you get home.
你一回到家里就打电话给我们。
A: Certainly.
一定。