关于在商店的情景对话
Dialogue 1
A: May I help you find something, or are you just looking?
要我帮您挑选点什么还是您自己先看看?
B: I’m just looking.
我就看一看。
A: Then. Take your time, please.
那请您慢慢看。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue 2
C: May I help you?
可以为您效劳吗?
A: Could I have a look at those pens?
给我看看那些钢笔好吗?
C: Certainly. These are thirty yuan each and these are twenty-five.
当然可以。这种是三十元钱一支,这种二十五元钱。
A: Have you got anything a bit cheaper?
有稍微便宜一点的吗?C: How about these? They are nine yuan each.
这种行吗?九元钱一支。
A: (after looking them over) No, they’re not quite what I want. Sorry to trouble you.
(看后)不买了,不是我想要的那种笔。对不起,麻烦您了。
C: Not at all.
不客气。
Dialogue 3
A: What can I do for you?
我可以为您效劳吗?
B: Do you have any blue shirts?
你们有没有蓝色的衬衫?
A: Yes. What’s your size?
有的。你的尺寸是多少?
B: I’m not familiar with American size.
我不熟悉美国人的尺寸。A: All right. Let me see. I think you’d wear a size 8.This shirt is size 8.
好的,我想想看。我认为你应该穿8号的,这件是8号的。B: It’s pretty. May I try it on?
真漂亮。我可以试穿吗?
A: Sure. The fitting room is over there.
当然。试衣间就在那里。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue 4
A: Would you give me some fruits? How much are these oranges?
能给我一些水果吗?这些桔子要多少钱?
B: Seventy cents a piece.
一个7角。
A: How about this one?
这个怎样?
B: Sixty cents a piece.
6角一个。
A: Well, I’ll take five of the seventy cent ones, and are those grapefruits sweet?
哦,我要5个7角的,另外这些葡萄柚甜吗?
B: Sure! They are very fresh, first of all. We sell at a bargain, and you make a wise purchase if you buy them today. Eighty cents only, a piece.
当然甜!最重要的是新鲜。我们便宜卖,如果你今天买就很划算,一个只要8角钱。
A: I follow you and I’ll take three just for my trial.
我懂你的意思,我买3个试试。
B: Thank you very much and anything else?
非常谢谢你,还要其他东西吗?
A: That’s all. Thank you.
就只要这些了。谢谢。
上一篇:关于体育运动的情景对话
下一篇:关于在理发店的情景对话