中学英语网 - 英语教育资源门户手机版旧版
当前位置:首页 > 综合 > 英语翻译 > 资料详情

英语翻译

初中英语常考句型翻译(二)

1. 每天早晨在我上学的路上,我欣喜地看到工人们正忙着为奥运会建设体育馆和体操馆。Every morning, on my way to school, I am happy to see the workers bei...

1. 每天早晨在我上学的路上,我欣喜地看到工人们正忙着为奥运会建设体育馆和体操馆。

Every morning, on my way to school, I am happy to see the workers being busy building stadiums and gyms for the Olympics. 

我很高兴你能来看我。

I’m very happy that you can come to see me. 

2. 乘坐D-车组从上海到北京只用十小时。

It takes only 10 hours from Beijing to Shanghai on a Bullet Train. 

他每天用多长时间玩计算机游戏?

How long does he spend playing computer games every day?

工人们建成这座大桥将用两年时间。

It will take the workers two years to build the bridge. 

建设这座奥运场馆工人们只用了两年时间。

It took the workers only 2 years to build this Olympic Stadium. 

她用了三个月时间做这项实验。

It took her 3 months to do this experiment. 

我把所有的业余时间用在绘画上了。

I spend all my free time in drawing. 

他每天用半小时读英语吗?

Does he spend half an hour reading English every day?

在2008年乘坐磁悬浮火车从上海到杭州你将只用24分钟。

It will take you only 24 minutes from Shanghai to Hang Zhou by magnetic train in 2008. 

一项调查表明半数以上的学生每周有四小时用在网络上。

A survey shows that more than half of school students spend 4 hours a week on the Internet. 

工人们建设这所新学校要用多长时间?

How long will it take the workers to build the new school?

3. 晚饭后出去散步怎么样?

How about going out for a walk after supper?

喝点水怎么样?你看上去有点紧张。

How about drinking water? You look a little bit nervous. 

我今天没时间去看他们。明天怎么样?

I have no time to see them today.  What about tomorrow?

我要去打球。你呢?

I’m going to play ball games.  What about you?

我喜欢这次讲座。你呢?

I like this lecture.  What about you?

4. 法国以它的美食和美酒著名。

France is famous for its fine food and wine. 

5. Bob给我买了一本书作为生日礼物。

Bob bought me a book as a present for my birthday. 

我忘了带我的英语书了。你能把你的借给我吗?

I forgot to bring my English book here.  Could you lend me yours?

请把这封信寄给她。

Please send her this letter. 

6. 我认为他不会来了。

I don’t think he will come. 

我认为他不会放弃学习。

I don’t think he will give up study. 

我认为坐在计算机旁太长时间对眼睛不好。

I don’t think it is good for eyes to sit too long at a computer. 

7. 学生们知道雨停了才回家。

The students didn’t go home until the rain stopped. 

李明每天直到他妈妈回来才去上学。

Li Ming doesn’t go to school until his mother comes back every day. 

直到雨停请再离开。

Don’t leave until the rain stops. 

Jack昨晚直到他妈妈让他去睡觉才停止看电视。

Jack didn’t stop watching TV until his mother asked him to go to bed last night. 

直到他打扫完老人的房间他才停下来休息。

He didn’t stop to have a rest until he finished cleaning the old man’s room. 

直到风息了请再打开窗户。

Don’t open the window until the wind stops. 

直到昨天和妈妈谈心我才理解妈妈对我的爱。

I didn’t understand my mother’s love to me until I talked with her yesterday. 

8. 当你遇到困难的时候为什么不求助呢?

Why not ask for some help when you are in trouble?

博物馆非常近。为什么不走路去那儿呢?

The museum is quite near.  Why not go there on foot?

为什么不跟我们去看电影呢?

Why not go to a movie with us?

为什么不给他买一本字典呢? 他太需要了。

Why not buy him a dictionary? He is in great need of it. 

9. 我们本周六去公园,要么坐公共汽车,要么骑自行车去。

We’re going to the park this Saturday, either by bus or by bike. 

据说Harry Potter III非常有意思。我知道要么你要么李雷有一本。

Its said Harry Potter III is very interesting.  I know either you or Li Lei has got one copy. 

Jack的兄弟要么是一名教师,要么是一名大夫。

Jack’s brother is either a teacher or a doctor. 

文章评论

表情

共 0 条评论,查看全部
  • 这篇文章还没有收到评论,赶紧来抢沙发吧~